The Board (Cincinnati, Ohio) Records, 1964-2003.

Collection consits of correspondence, meeting notes, and papers presented by members at various meetings of The Board. Together with a "Historic Desiderata" describing the history of The Board through their documents. Full description

Creator: The Board (Cincinnati, Ohio)
Other Creators: Hoffheimer, Daniel J., United States. National Historical Publications and Records Commission.
Availability: Marcus Repository
Call Number(s): MS-789
Language: English
Subjects:
Online Access: Online Finding Aid.
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!

Saved in:
Summary: Collection consits of correspondence, meeting notes, and papers presented by members at various meetings of The Board. Together with a "Historic Desiderata" describing the history of The Board through their documents.
Physical Description: 1.4 linear feet.
1 Record Carton and 1 Hollinger box
History:

The Board was founded in 1912 by a group of German Jews in Cincinnati. It remains a Jewish men's literary club that meets for a presentation of a paper by a member. Club members have included Nelson Glueck, Gilbert Bettman, James G. Heller, Adolph Oko, and Eugene Mihaly.

Arrangement: This collection is arranged in a single series.

Similar Items